A global marketing performance company is seeking a high-performing, creative, and dependable Art director. The Art director will work on developing the concept and creative direction while strengthening our marketing strategy through video, landing pages, and other marketing materials for social media campaigns (organic and paid). The Art director will lead and direct the design and production of visual and media materials used for advertising and web communications. The role includes overseeing the creation process and establishing and implementing design and format standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results.
- Establish a creative thinking strategy to support creative programs and design concepts that meet the brand and business objectives - Lead the design concept for all marketing materials on all company products in line with their branding (Including websites, landing pages, banners). - Manage the creative staff in day-to-day performance of their work, including designers and video editors - Breakdown a brief to easily convey the needs and specifications required from the creative team - Research and react to trending topics and turn them into shareable marketing content - Create and implement workflow and project management processes for a smooth and efficient project lifecycle - Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industries' best practices to maximize efficiency. - Working and coordinating with multiple departments
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, video and web best practices/guidelines
- A strong understanding of multichannel marketing concepts used in a variety of mediums
-Fair knowledge in conversion optimization
- Ability to translate ideas through various design skills while understanding the context, insight, and visual design realities relating to conversion
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to plan, schedule and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software, including Photoshop, Figma, Premier, Illustrator - Advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Full proficiency in English – Must, additional languages – an advantage
A growing company offering a design-driven open-source platform is looking for a brilliant Marketing Design Team Leader who breathes online marketing, to lead the marketing design team. As a marketing design team leader, you will manage a small team