A leading digital marketing company that provides a complete personalized solution for advertising, analytics, and marketing automation based on the best enterprise technology from Google combined with personal, professional services, is looking to hire Strategy and Operation Associate to join their fast-growing team! This company is Google's leading Marketing & Advertising technology partner and they provide a complete Google Marketing Platform (GMP) holistic solution – enabling large global businesses to measure the entire user journey and create immediate growth and data independency. In this role, you will be supporting the CEO through leading, managing and owning all of the company’s day-to-day business operations in addition to developing a deep understanding of the client's strategic needs, building the clients strategic plan from zero and implementing it.
● Supporting the acquisition of new business ● Creating Digital Strategy plans ● Monitoring financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability ● Supporting current clients on legal and billing matters ● Building processes based on our business goals ● Monitoring daily operations and address potential issues ● Coordinating with the HR department on our hiring plans ● Coordinating with our Legal and Finance departments on relevant business matters ● Manage internal business reviews
● 4 – 8 years of professional experience in various digital media positions such as planning, media or account management - exposure to programmatic media buying - a plus
● A Bachelor’s degree
● Experience with billing, legal and negotiations
● Experience in credibly and persuasively present to senior stakeholders
● Deep knowledge and understanding of online advertising
A user-acquisition and performance-driven intelligence company that leverages proprietary technology to relentlessly achieve client KPIs, is looking for a self-motivated and passionate individual to join their A-team.