A B2B SaaS company that is the future of mobile marketing, builds software that allows mobile app developers to connect with their users is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist.
Their platform allows companies to run mobile programmatic marketing in-house. Programmatic marketing, put simply, is the process of automating the buying and selling of digital ads in real-time. Programmatic in-housing takes this one step further by allowing advertisers to fully own the technology stack and skills required in this process.
Programmatic in-housing is still in its early days of adoption in the mobile advertising market. This is where we have an impact!
- Play a central role in the company’s content creation using data; this includes blog posts, data reports, white papers, infographics and webinars.
- Develop outlines, briefs, and ideas into effective, well-researched content pieces that make an impact.
- Develop content and strategy for social media channels, with a focus on thought leadership, industry, and company news.
- Product narratives: Master the current and upcoming product’s technical capabilities and translate them into real-world, relatable product narratives that will be used in the website, newsletter and in blog posts. Own the why and the what of product communications.
- Analyze various internal and external data sources to draw conclusions and create an actionable narrative for new content
- Manage and improve the SEO strategy, in order to grow the presence and expand organic reach.
- Work with cross-functional teams (sales, product managers, customer success team) to identify and produce relevant and compelling content that meets the needs of their audiences.
- Ensure voice, style, and brand consistency across all messaging.
Native-level English speaker
2-3 years of experience developing English content for websites, blogs, sales collateral, reports, and product releases
Superior writing and editing skills with an ability to simplify complex data into actionable insights
Knowledge and interest in the worlds of ad tech and mobile
Previous work experience in an ad tech/tech/B2B technology company is a must
Basic knowledge of Excel and a passion for analytical thinking
Experience with WordPress CMS (basic HTML skills a plus)
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
Clear record of successfully launching high-quality products and content
Flexibility to handle multiple projects and changing priorities