A global e-Commerce consumer startup, industry leader, growing fast and operating mainly in the US market is looking for a hands-on expert level Senior PPC / User Acquisition E-come marketing manager to join the growing team and help support the massive growth! The company owns a unique and self-developed technological e-commerce platform that connects global artists to global consumers to create stunning hand-painted and personalized wall art. With over 9,000 five-star ratings on TrustPilot, they have become the leading photo-to-hand-painted portrait service in the world. The company has offices and team members around the globe. We lead a flexible-hybrid work environment in our headquarters, located in north Tel Aviv. This role is strategic and impactful, providing a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing eComm leader.
As an E-come marketing manager, you will be responsible for high-budget user acquisition campaigns, developing the overall strategy, creatives, optimizations, and analysis. Your focus will be on Google PPC campaigns, but you will collaborate with other team members managing campaigns in multiple channels and platforms. You will be joining the growing user acquisition team, managing very high budget campaigns of 5 to 6 figures a month, and will report to the VP of Marketing.
Create and manage high- budget Google PPC campaigns (Search, YouTube, GDN, Google Shopping . Support our global expansion by creating Google accounts in more Geos and languages · Identify opportunities to increase traffic and maximize revenues. · Monitor and optimize campaigns to maximize revenues and ROI. · Implement testing methodologies and best practices to ensure constant improvement of KPIs. · Keep up to date with industry trends and identify new opportunities.
Modest, positive, honest, transparent, trustworthy, and accountable with creativity and
passion for "out of the box" solutions.
· Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability, collegiality, and team player orientation. Able to
work under pressure in an agile environment
· Independent and self-starter
· Exceptional work ethic, very focused, high sense of prioritization.
· Analytical thinker, ROI oriented.
· Hands-on mentality with the desire to create immediate impact.
· 3+ years of experience managing high-budget B2C Google PPC campaigns:
Search, YouTube, GDN, Google Shopping.
· Experience creating Google accounts from scratch.
. Demonstrated experience in growing web traffic and converting visitors into buyers
· Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze large sets of data, draw conclusions
and implement action items.
· Strong communication skills and high-level English (read, write, speak).
· Expert in online tracking, reporting tools, attribution models, and optimizing various
A goring start-up using cutting-edge technology to manage and optimize a large portfolio of mobile apps. The mission is to find, evaluate, purchase and grow mobile apps. They have recently secured round A funding, have 100+ apps in the portfolio and are