International top rated Ecommerce company seeking for a passionate, detail-oriented eCommerce Marketing specialist to manage their online e-commerce store and help grow sales and company's targets!
· Manage online store and related web assets (social) of the company. Manage web site product catalog. · Meeting sales targets by following yearly events, creating promotions and managing pricing. · Ongoing acquisition funnels and CRO analysis (using google analytics, BI system or other analyzing tools) in order to improve AOV and % of returning customers. · Develop processes, best practices of marketing automation that boosts the brand's performance. · Create e-mail data base, segmentations and manage all e mail marketing related activities (initiate, write, and analyze campaign performance) · Work cross-functionally with designers, developers or other vendors to create and improve marketing assets. · Collaborate with ad agency in order to manage PPC advertising, SEO and similar platforms according to budget and launches strategy. · Engaging and creating new partnerships such as affiliates, communities, brand influencers, etc. · Answer social media instant messaging - in front of customer service · Improving web site content.
· Must have a minimum of 3-year hands-on experience in managing B2C eCommerce online store. Shopify advantage.
· Native English speaker with an excellent written communication skills – A Must!
· Deep understanding of user acquisition and growth strategies
· High level of data analyzing skills- good understanding of Google Analytics, Tag
Manager, tracking, pixels, UTM’s, Google ad words and FB for business.
A hyper-growth deep-tech startup is looking for Marketing Director, who will be responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive range of Marketing activities to drive market adoption of the company products.