A company offering groundbreaking intelligent sensors can see through walls and objects and track and map everything happening in an environment in real-time is looking for people who believe in themselves, smile under pressure and love diverse work assignments.
The Graphic Designer role requires the successful candidate to be a core part of a growing marketing team, developing both B2C and B2B channels by designing their graphic user interface and customer experiences.
- Design marketing materials targeting a variety of audiences and delivering messages. - Devise and design experiences and ad creatives for online and offline marketing channels (Websites, Facebook, Instagram, Native, Display, email, brochures, booths, packaging and PoS materials). - Bring user focused creative solutions to make our communications more appealing and effective. - Ability to own and create the variety of our marketing assets, supporting the marketing team. - Be the brand keeper.
- 3+ years of experience in design (web design a must).
- Creative flair, originality and strong eye for visual composition.
- Proficiency with Adobe suite
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Graduated from a recognized academic institution with a visual communication degree