A company offering groundbreaking intelligent sensors can see through walls and objects and track and map everything happening in an environment in real-time is looking for people who believe in themselves, smile under pressure and love diverse work assignments.
The Graphic Designer role requires the successful candidate to be a core part of a growing marketing team, developing both B2C and B2B channels by designing their graphic user interface and customer experiences.
- Design marketing materials targeting a variety of audiences and delivering messages. - Devise and design experiences and ad creatives for online and offline marketing channels (Websites, Facebook, Instagram, Native, Display, email, brochures, booths, packaging and PoS materials). - Bring user focused creative solutions to make our communications more appealing and effective. - Ability to own and create the variety of our marketing assets, supporting the marketing team. - Be the brand keeper.
- 3+ years of experience in design (web design a must).
- Creative flair, originality and strong eye for visual composition.
- Proficiency with Adobe suite
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Graduated from a recognized academic institution with a visual communication degree
A global market leader in the 2020 cosmetics field is looking for a Senior Graphic Web Designer to join the team. The candidate will become an essential part of the marketing and creative team at our company. You will be in charge to create visual solutions