A top game-development company specializing in mobile and browser games, with hundreds of millions (!) of users worldwide is looking for a Product Manager to Join the team. The PM will be responsible for guiding the success of a product by working closely with the engineering and marketing team, guiding the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features.
The position will also include analyzing the market, competitive landscape, and customers’ needs, product marketing, forecasting responsibilities.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products - Determine customers' needs through research and market data, customers, understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth - Own the product vision, positioning, and strategy. optimize a roadmap and articulate the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind it. - Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding - Partner with Engineering teams to prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals; Develop specifications, manage scope, and time-to-market. Own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas, determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the product strategy forward. -- Own the product vision and maintain the product roadmap. - Optimize the User’s Journey and Conversion throughout the entire funnel - Define metrics and monitor performance and use them to communicate and guide iteration for improvement - Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product roadmap, revenue forecasts and special reports and analyses
- 3+ years of product management experience for technological B2C products.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to the stakeholders.
- Understanding of the product and design process.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to understand the customer’s needs, customer research, Competitive analysis
- Ownership mentality
- Self-driven, Passion for problem-solving
- Excellent organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills, passion, and a curious mind
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Being an avid gamer
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
An innovative start-up in the field of e-commerce that is developing a digital shopping assistant is hiring a Senior Product Manager to take ownership of the product initiatives of the company.If you're passionate about data, e-commerce and UX - come