A fast-growing start-up company with a super popular and useful product is looking to hire a PPC Campaign manager. PPC is their primary growth engine. As they plan on doubling their revenue in 2020, they are looking for a dynamic Google PPC Marketing Specialist with B2C experience in a global SaaS company to join the User Acquisition team and help them reach the ambitious goal!
• Manage marketing campaigns in one or more PPC channels - Google, YouTube, and Bing (Yes, we said Bing).
• Grow new marketing channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, Taboola/Outbrain, and any other channel that could be relevant.
• Manage and monitor marketing budgets within an ROI-driven marketing strategy.
• Create awesome marketing campaigns with the support of our creative and content teams and test across the different channels.
• Work closely with our revenue and product teams to leverage all of our assets into impressive marketing campaigns.
2+ years of experience in Google campaigns on a large scale ($100k+) - Must
Experience with B2C campaigns for a global SaaS company.
Experience with other PPC channels (Linkedin, Taboola, Outbrain, and other ad networks).
Number oriented with analytical skills and comfortable with large sets of data and numbers.
Familiarity with WordPress – an advantage
Experienced with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
Creative abilities and some copywriting skills - Definitely an advantage.
“Can-do” and hands-on mentality, growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
A global market leader in the 2020 cosmetics field is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the fast-growing team. The candidate will work to optimize, refine and manage the digital channels that we utilize to drive new customer acquisition.