A data-driven start-up that offers simple tools to enrich business profiles and easily access contact information, is looking for a strong data analyst who can step into a challenging growth analyst role to accelerate user retention and company's growth.
As the new growth analyst, you will strive to improve the company's self-service funnel and maximize its revenue. You will create & manage email marketing campaigns and automated workflows, analyze user's data on a daily basis, and constantly test new ideas to increase conversion rates.
- Create, manage and optimize marketing automation workflows for the entire user's journey (from onboarding to usage, upsale and churn).
- Monitor key metrics to identify growth opportunities and reach actionable recommendations.
- Run various A/B tests and measure their influence.
- Work closely with various departments (sales, product, customer success) on automation processes.
- Enable sales teams to acquire and retain customers by driving continuous optimization of lead-to-revenue processes.
- Be responsible for measurement and provide detailed reports of all programs you create and execute.
1+ years of experience in an analytical role
B.A/B.Sc degree in areas of industrial engineering, statistics or data science
Excellent hands-on Excel & SQL skills – MUST
Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics/ Tableau / Mixpanel / KissMatrics
Knowledge of HTML and CSS, particularly for building emails
Expert in Hubspot / Marketo or similar automation system - Big advantage
A global leading software development acceleration solution with offices in Japan, China, and Tel Aviv, is looking for an experienced marketing director who can build and take their marketing team to the next level. Among the 2,000 customers who rely