A growing global e-commerce company is opening the ranks for Junior PPC managers that are taking their first steps in the industry! If you're the analytical type, keep on reading. The Junior PPC Specialist will join a fast-growing marketing team based in Tel Aviv. This role includes building and managing global paid campaigns on Facebook, Google and TikTok as well as developing various ROI positive funnels.
• Responsible for the day-to-day execution and management of Facebook campaigns, carrying out technical changes and uploading creatives. • Be the owner of campaign conversion and performance, while maximizing the acquisition team’s ROI. • Plan and execute strategies across accounts, managing campaigns appropriately to achieve monthly goals and annual targets. • Performance analysis and reporting.
• A strong GPA and a bachelor's degree from a reputable university (Economics, Business Management or Psychology - preferred).
• 700+ PET (Psychometric Entrance Test).
• Super Smart & analytical.
• Passionate about the digital marketing ecosystem.
• Curious, passionate to learn new things and share knowledge.
A multinational company that is a key player in the private gaming sector is looking to hire a Google PPC Specialist. The position is for their Israeli office, based in Tel Aviv.As part of the role, you will be responsible for managing PPC Search