A global market leader in the 2020 cosmetics field is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join the fast-growing team. The candidate will work to optimize, refine and manage the digital channels that we utilize to drive new customer acquisition. This role works cross-functionally and will report directly to the CMO.
- Lead strategic, high-volume experimentation on all key current and potential user acquisition channels - Develop, plan, execute and optimize paid digital marketing strategies and initiatives, with a particular focus on paid social media - Traffic creatives, manage audiences, and build campaign dashboards to ensure programs are running smoothly - Define and report key metrics to monitor user experience and digital marketing effectiveness including ROI. Think holistically across the business to ensure the appropriate allocation of resources
- 4+ years experience with digital marketing, including hands on experience buying and optimizing
- A track record for successful execution of effective performance marketing campaigns. Ideally brings expertise in both SEM (Google Adwords / Bing Ads) and Paid Social (FB / Insta / Pinterest)
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, including advanced functions
- Experience with direct response marketing strategies
- Ideally managed at least $300K a month in marketing spend
The number one commodity manufacturer in its industry in the world is looking for an Acquisition Team Leader to join the e-Commerce team with the goal of improving results, increasing revenue and helping to grow the fastest growing business within the