A Successful Ad-Tech company, publisher's co-op for data and media', is looking for a product manager.
- Provide product requirements and user stories to be implemented by the R&D and Data Science. - Design user-facing flows and interfaces. - Share road-map with customers and collect customer feedback. - Conduct market research by performing competitive analysis, having ongoing contact with customers to understand customer and market needs. - Breakdown strategic product-related goals into actionable tasks and manage the execution of these tasks across all relevant departments
- 2+ years of product management experience in a software company (Ad Tech - an advantage).
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the software development cycle.
- Experience in creating detailed product specifications and user stories.
- A strong understanding of market dynamics and drivers.
- High level of UI & UX understanding.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced, and rapidly evolving environment.
A global cybersecurity software company is seeking a Director of Product Management. The company provides best-in-class, enterprise cybersecurity management solutions for an impressive list of the largest corporations and government / defense agencies