World’s leading social trading network, providing millions of users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs, is looking for a Social Marketing Analyst with a passion for Finance and Tech.
Creation, optimization and scaling of Google Ads, YouTube and other campaigns in order to achieve the company's goals. Performing A/B and Multi variable testing in order to continually maximize key metrics across campaigns. Regular big data analysis of advertising performance (keywords, ads, video creatives, video targeting, etc) based on ROI and other revenue models. Generating weekly and monthly performance reports for all major metrics, goal tracking, revenue tracking, and other KPIs. Working closely with the other team members. Providing creative copy suggestions for text ads.
- At least 1 year of PPC experience
- Working knowledge of Google Ads & Ads Editor
- Fluency in written and conversational English
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
It would also be nice if you:
- Have proven success in managing large-scale PPC campaigns
- Have experience in Google Analytics, Yahoo Search Marketing, MSN AdCenter /Bing, Facebook
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in the Sciences / Mathematics (Engineering, Physics, BioTech, etc.)
- Are fluent in an European language (ex. DE, IT, NL)
- Traits & skills we look for in our PPC candidates:
- Self-motivated and goal-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to draw conclusions and formulate strategies based on data patterns.
- Passionate about Fin-Tech and the online marketing industry, and is interested in keeping up with the latest trends.
- Strong organizational skills, time management abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
A multinational company that is a key player in the private gaming sector is looking to hire a User Acquisition Social Manager to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing global social media campaigns, across several