A hyper-growth digital media startup with several high-scale online properties and AdTech platforms. Specialize in explosive growth marketing technology and complex data models for real-time media attribution and optimization.
As a Performance Media Buyer, your responsibilities would entail the process of attaining readers to our many campaigns on a daily basis from start to finish. This includes playing a role in the creation of creative campaigns, strategic analyses, optimization, and overall ROI analysis. This position will fit someone highly motivated who goes above and beyond, but also thinks resourcefully and innovatively while also feeling comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
● Manage high-budget and large-scale Facebook and media buy campaigns ● Create, develop and implement effective paid campaign strategies ● Analyze and optimize campaigns constantly to maximize revenue ● Use creative solutions to increase campaign activity and profitability ● Research on a daily basis the top and most trending content from around the web and social media ● Conduct tests to collect data and identify performance trends ● Analytical, data-driven, passionate, curious, independent, go-getting team player ● Previous experience promoting publisher content is a big plus ● Ability to write innovative, eye-catching, attention-grabbing ad copies ● Have a keen eye for unique image uses that pops out to the audience
● 2-3 years experience in media buying as a Campaign Manager
● 1-2 years experience in content arbitrage activity - A must!
● Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced startup environment
● Has both creative and analytical skills
● Internet savvy with deep knowledge of social media
● Diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly motivated team player
● Experienced in running campaigns in Google/ Facebook/Outbrain/Taboola etc.