A global advertising and media group with offices across 145 countries around the world and over 60,000 dedicated specialists is looking for a Team Leader - Performance Marketing
• Client Management: Lead and manage client relationships, be accountable for your clients’ portfolio, ability to act as a consultative agent to a client, establish meaningful relationships and drive clients to actions • People Management: Manage a team of performance marketing Account Managers and Account Strategists. Inspire, empower, motivate and coach them. Balance workload properly, assign tasks to appropriate staff and anticipate potential issues. Detect the talents and help them in their personal development. • Performance Marketing: Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against KPIs. Outline and oversee measurement strategy, tracking, and results delivery
• B.A B.Sc. or equivalent degree – A must. MBA - An advantage.
• 2-3 years of hands-on performance marketing experience in a media company / agency.
• Managed people for at least 12 months.
• Strong interpersonal skills: being a natural leader, able to drive people, be driven by insights and results
• Have proven experience working with global clients in the online advertising industry - advantage.
• Good relationship & communication skills. Ability to communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a team
• Analytical skills, being flexible, organized, accurate and a real problem solver
A cool, deep-tech startup with an AI code-completion tool for software developers. Bringing AI to software development and helping developers become more productive and write better code. They backed by world-leading VC’s, growing fast and looking