A hyper-growth startup in the field of AI is looking for its first UI/UX Product designer. Someone who will Lead customer-facing digital products (web and mobile), define and implement a design culture that encourages innovation while balancing the need for optimization. And will own the full design cycle.
• Lead customer-facing digital products.
• Conduct user research, create functional design and interaction UX to visual UI, development handoff, QA, post-deployment - evaluate user feedback, modify and revise existing designs to meet customer expectations.
• Design and implement features by creating user flows, wireframes, pixel-perfect designs and rich animated prototypes.
• Collaborate with the product, engineering, data science, and marketing teams to develop a smooth user experience with high-end look and feel.
• Maintain up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
• 3+ years of experience in designing customer-facing digital products (web and mobile).
• Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design.
• Excellent visual design skills with a strong portfolio, and emphasis on user first interaction.
• Highly proficient in Sketch/Figma, Zepplin, and prototyping tools.
• Great communication skills and a strong team player.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively, while understanding product strategy, business, and vision.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, UX patterns, techniques, and technologies.
• Conceptual thinker with an ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity and usability.
• Strong typography knowledge and design layout principles.
A fast-growing startup with a goal to change how the insurance world is operating is looking for a senior UI/UX Product Designer. Their cutting-edge AI technology platforms influence millions of consumers on a daily basis.